The earthenware producer Salins was established in 1857 in Salins-les-Bains in Lorraine, near the border with Switzerland. The site of an old Capuchin convent with its surrounding premises was converted to a faience pottery. Salins was awarded a silver medal at the Paris Universal Expositon in 1889 and a gold medal at the Paris International Exhibition of Decorative Arts in 1912.
Antiques from Trilogy
Philppe Meunier & Juan-Alonso Defrocourt